Books Published by the Society
These books can be ordered via email to email@example.com or from your local bookseller.
- "Wyoming History in Art" featuring the works of the late Dave Paulley. The Society and its fundraising arm, the Wyoming Historical Foundation, have published a full color book featuring thirty paintings of important people and events in Wyoming history done by the late artist Dave Paulley, each with a full original narrative by Dr. Jeremy Johnston, author and historian. The original paintings were created in celebration of Wyoming's Centennial, and are held by the American Heritage Center. A limited number of these books have been printed. Get yours now for $39.95 plus applicable sales tax and shipping from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in a print of any painting featured in the book they can now be ordered. Contact email@example.com for more details.
- "Snow Chi Minh Trail: The History of Interstate 80" 50TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION by John Richard Waggener. This special Golden Anniversary edition includes updates, additional historical information, more maps and historical photographs made available to the author after the release of the 2nd revised edition in February 2018. Books sell for $29.95 plus sh/h. These are going fast!
- "Locating the Iron Trail" by Edward Gillette. Originally published in 1925 by the Christopher Publishing House and reprinted in 2015 by the Society. On SALE for $10.00 plus s/h.
Calendars and Maps
- Calendar of Wyoming History (published yearly) and featuring more than two dozen historical photos and daily tidbits. $12.00 each plus applicable sales tax and shipping. To order email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wyoming Historical Maps
Journals and Newsletters
- University of Wyoming's Digital Collections
- American Heritage Center, University of Wyoming, Digitized Collections in Western History and Culture
- Wyoming State Archives Photo Collection