Purpose: The Foundation exists to acquire financial assets that can be used to assist the Wyoming State Historical Society in the preservation and interpretation of Wyoming History. The Foundation accepts gifts anytime, but specifically host two "Non-Event Galas" each year. Gifts and memorial donations can be made to: The WSHS/WHF Endowment Fund, P. O. Box 247, Wheatland, WY 82201. Gifts are tax deductible. For more details contact Linda Fabian, WSHS Executive Director, P. O. Box 247, Wheatland, WY 82201 or call 307-322-3014 or e-mail email@example.com. The Foundation board members are:
- John Waggener, President, Laramie, WY
- Jeremy Johnston, Vice-President, Powell, WY
- Charlene Busk, Secretary/Treasurer, Gillette, WY.
- Linda Fabian, Recording Secretary, Wheatland, WY.
- Judy Musgrave, Sheridan, WY.
- Kristi Wallin, Cheyenne
- Ann Chambers Noble, Cora
- Rick Robbins, Wheatland